![]() |
| InterContinental Hotel San Francisco |
I “celebrity-chef-spotted” (as you know, I have a chef-spotting eye) the sensational, genius Pastry Chef and innovator, Elizabeth Falkner and was “celebrity-chef-spotted” by the magnificent Aida Mollenkamp. As Chef Faulkner appeared, desserts literally started materializing in her wake. What a power to have!
![]() |
| Aida Mollenkamp |
My Standards of Excellence & Thermador booth was incredible, if I do say so myself. Our SOE team took full advantage of a very small foot print to tell our story about our passion for appliances and cooking technology. We had excellent graphics of the latest Thermador kitchen appliances, instant posting of event pictures and this blog, all very interactive and fun. I showcased the Thermador convection microwave and induction technology. I served samples of pumpkin gnocchi with a light pumpkin cream sauce - it was a huge sensation. I will post the sauce recipe on Thursday. Find the gnocchi recipe on my recipe page.

The other big splash we made was our eye-catching table scape. I promised to post details about it.
Drape the table with a colored accent cloth, top with white heirloom pumpkins.
Artichokes, mini pumpkins and long lasting “Safari Sunset Ruby Red Gem” stems were placed in between for interest.
Place a ¾ inch piece of plexi-glass over the entire pumpkin scape (let it rest on the height of the pumpkins). The plexi-glass should be approximately the same size as the table. Drape a fabric swag around the edge of the table.Look for a very short “how to video” coming on Thursday.
Thanks to all the BlogHER attendees, who complimented my pumpkin gnocchi, booth design and the top notch Thermador cooking technology. I am honored to share ideas with all of you, my sisters in the blogosphere. Blogging off, until next time…Chef Rachelle.


2 comments:
Great to see you, Rachelle. Hope you had as much fun as I did at BlogHer! Until our paths cross again - aida
ah, my new friend, keep on with your amazing career, so excited for you!
Post a Comment